Full Time / St. Ives
Reports to – Construction Manager/Site Manager
Functional Report – Foreman
• Manual labour experience or equivalent
• To complete the tasks set by your Line Manager in a safe and efficient manner, following the documented Procedures, Method Statements and Safe Systems of work.
• As required by your Line Manager, the Site Operative may be required to carry any other reasonable duties, and as such should be familiar with the operation of the whole site and environs.
Conduct & Presentation
As a member of staff, you are representing the company. As such you will:
o Behave in a professional, courteous manner at all times.
o Ensure that your appearance is clean and smart, wearing any uniform or equipment as required by your Line Manager.
o Complete any paperwork associated with running the site efficiently, accurately and in a consistent manner.
At the Site Induction
Familiarise yourself with the:
o Health & Safety Policy along with all associated Procedures, Risk Assessments & Method Statements for the site.
o Signage & Information Posters.
o Fire Safety Equipment & Procedures.
o First Aid Equipment & Procedures.
o Welfare provision.
o Security Provision.
o Waste Management & Housekeeping.
Attend the site induction and ensure that you have been signed-off against the training matrix.
• Sign in & out.
• Attend daily ‘Toolbox Talks’
• Perform the duties specific to the area of work alongside colleagues, to the highest standard.
• Ensure that good house-keeping and general cleanliness is maintained in your area of work.
• See to the completion and collation of any necessary paperwork in your area of work.
• Carry out any other reasonable duties as directed by your Line Manager.