Ice Rink Christmas Event Company, looking to recruit for a role based at our Customer Service Centre in St. Ives, Cambridgeshire.
We design, install, market and manage ticketing including customer service for multiple Christmas events revolving around ice rinks, through the UK. Our small, innovative, dynamic and creative team is looking to recruit a likeminded individual to join us.
Our team consists of young professionals all eager to push the boundaries in our industry and continue to exceed our client’s and the public’s expectations. We are looking to recruit a very ambitious candidate for our seasonal Customer Service and Ticketing role on 18 week contract (1st Sept ish – Middle January 2018), to assist in the following for the 2017 season:
Specialist skills we can teach, however we cannot teach attitude.
Summary of role:
- Training and monitoring performance of Customer Service Assistants following company procedures and standards
- Shared management of daily customer service for 5 sites – Phone/email
- Shared management of our ticketing system for 5 sites – training provided
- First point of contact for the CSA’s in regards to complaint resolution, refund authorization etc.
- Computer literate – Efficient in Microsoft Office – Excel a must!
- Paperwork/Database Administration
- Supporting management and on site managers, from your office base
- Ticketing systems
- Customer Service
- Systems Management development/implementation
This is a seasonal role requiring you to work weekends, with full training. The candidate will have to self-manage their time to meet deadlines, and will be left to ‘just get on with it’ and make things happen.
The candidate will train, guide and work with the Customer Service Assistants to provide our customers with exceptional service through excellent communication and problem solving skills, thinking quickly while following company guidelines and procedures. For the right candidate this role has a lot of potential for further growth within the company.
Check out the promo video – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-sUYZayMyI and if you would join a small (quickly growing) dynamic team, please apply by email with CV. But first ask yourself if you think you would fit in? Have you got what it takes to make this work? Is the role is right for you?
Monday – Friday, 9:30am – 5:30pm, Saturday-Sunday, 10:30am – 6:30pm. Need full commitment to work the length of our events as well as weekends. St. Ives based, £700 per week
Please apply with CV and cover letter– firstname.lastname@example.org