Account Manager - Exhibitions KSA
Kindly send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Account Manager Exhibitions_KCSS0001”
Job Title: Account Manager - Exhibitions KSA
Reporting Into: MD Exhibitions, MEA
Direct Reports: NA
Arena’s vision is to supply successful exhibition stands with a high level of customer service and attention to detail. We do everything in our ability to supply this to a Client and the Account Manager is at the forefront of promoting this attitude.
This person will be primarily responsible for sourcing and servicing all clients. Acting as the central point of contact for the Client throughout the pitch and win process, they will have overall responsibility for delivering a successful exhibition stand whilst ensuring that all internal procedures are adhered to.
- To handle the entire process from taking the brief, working with the design team, and installing the exhibition stand, supporting the client throughout this process
- To meet with prospective clients, present the organization’s credentials, and take detailed briefs
- Working with Existing and sourcing new Clients to understand their ongoing requirements and up sell accordingly.
- Coordinating with the relevant departments for design and costing
- Agreeing timescales and budgets with clients
- Monitoring and chasing work progress
- Analyzing, interpreting, and presenting results when necessary
- Delivering ideas and final products/services to clients for review
- Managing a portfolio of accounts
- Using an existing network of exhibition industry contacts to generate new business leads
- Achieving and exceeding sales quarterly targets
- To ensure you have a healthy sales pipeline with a minimum of 20 pending clients throughout
- Filling in weekly activity reports within a timeframe suitable to management
- Completion of all internal paperwork to ensure the smooth running of office systems.
- To source new clients through telemarketing, show marketing, networking, and referrals
- To manage the entire process from taking the brief, working with the design team and installing the exhibition stand, supporting the client throughout this process
- To understand and work closely with technology agencies for specific interactive technology solutions
- Self-starter, able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Highly organized with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- A natural flair for building relationships with people on every level.
- Great communication skills and the ability to think quickly and clearly under pressure.
- Quick learner with a willing attitude and the ability to respond to a constantly changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Flexible to work longer hours if required
Computer literate, ability to use Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
Education and Experience:
- A-Level minimum qualification level
- Previous experience in account handling/sales for an exhibition-related business would be an advantage, but not necessary
- Driving license essential