Arena, once again, delivers a seamless Hong Kong Sevens
In April 2018, the 43rd edition of the Hong Kong Sevens tournament took place over three days at the magnificent Hong Kong Stadium. The Sevens attracts some of the greatest rugby players in the world along with thousands of fans from every corner of the globe, making it one of the most popular annual sporting events in Asia. Arena provided a turn-key solution for the renowned sporting event, including event management by Ironmonger, temporary structures, scaffolding, furniture, and interiors.
Arena Hong Kong Supplied:
- 20m X 35m structure with a 10m X 35m outdoor garden for the HSBC Hospitality Hexagon Suite.
- 20m X 30m marquee with an outdoor balcony on a 2.5m platform for Corporate Hospitality.
- Arena Hong Kong provided everything from the design to full interior fit-out for the Corporate Hospitality structure.
- Structures for the Rugby Sevens Fan Village including a 10m X 20m bar tent, catering tents and the HSBC interactive zone tents.
- Entrance staircases were supplied for the HSBC Hexagon Suite and for the rest of the village.
- Toilets and back of house tents were also supplied