For the first time, in 2018 the Arabian Hotel Investment Conference (AHIC) moved from it’s Dubai home to a custom built ‘AHIC village’ the beach of the Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah, UAE.
Designed to take the industry out of the ‘day to day’ and create an environment for attendees to focus on connecting, learning and doing deals, the Harlequin Arena structure featured purpose-built spaces for attendees to conduct prearranged meetings onsite; pop-ups from innovative restaurateurs; activities for attendees to break the ice and strengthen relationships; and informal beach bar networking areas.
Harlequin Arena supplied:
- Total SQM: 6,083 m2
- Client: Ras Al Khaimah Tourism & Development Authority
- 30m x 90m high-leg structure to house the exhibition and main networking areas
- 30m x 30m ATS structure with custom black lining to house the conference and gala dinner
- Full HVAC
- A 10m x 30m Aluhall Kitchen Tent
- 10m x 15m Aluhall VIP Majlis structure
- Full, contemporary style interior fit out designed to encourage networking, connection and conversation amongst delegates, without feeling noisy, crowded or overwhelming
- Furniture rental throughout
- An external “Beach Bar” area for delegates to relax and network further in a more informal environment
- Private outdoor terrace areas for Gold & Diamond sponsors to entertain guests
- Build Duration: 6 weeks