This February, The Middle East’s largest marine and luxury lifestyle event, the ‘Dubai International Boat Show’, took place at their new location in Dubai Canal, Jumeirah.
It was a five-day event, running from the 27th of February 2018 to 3rd of March 2018, that attracted more than 29,000 visitors and showed off superyachts, the latest innovations in Marine equipment and accessories alongside water sports stunts and demonstrations.
Harlequin Arena supplied a wide range of temporary structures and hospitality facilities including:
- A 40m x 240m ATS Structure with ATS flooring, doors with emergency exit lights, high bay lighting, 20m wide open entrance ramp, 10m wide open exit ramp, ducted AC for the main exhibition space and 7 clear roof sheet
- Two 5m x 5m Prayer Tents with carpet, AC, doors, wall & roof linings
- Installed 40m Gable branding on the front of the main exhibition tent
- Provided canopies for the retail villages and watersport chalets
- A 10m x 10m open sided Barbieri tent for the bar area, a 10m x 20m fully closed Arcus structure for the staff canteen, and two 20m x 15m fully closed Arcus structures for their police & security tent
- An outdoor furniture set up for the beach area including palm trees, festoon lights and 80sqm of walkway leading from the main exhibition
- A three-tiered VIP lounge for VVIPs, HNWI, C levels and top company CEOs using our Arena Super Deck, complete with furniture, custom-made curve seating, planter boxes, truss and roof drape
The build lasted a total of 21 days, with last few days being particularly difficult due to adverse weather; however, due to the UK standards and H&S procedures we follow, our structures withstood these conditions.