Arena Hong Kong recently supplied Art Central Hong Kong event with temporary exhibition structures, housing renowned contemporary art from around the world.
Art Central in partnership with United Overseas Bank (UOB) returned to the Hong Kong Harbourfront in March 2018, showcasing some of the most established galleries from across Asia and the globe. This year, Art Central welcomed over 39,000 international collectors, art enthusiasts and curators.
The 6-day programme included an engaging panel discussion, installations, experimental film and some of Hong Kong’s trendiest eateries.
Arena Hong Kong Supplied:
- 30m x 145m and 30m x 160m ATS structures as the two main exhibition tents.
- Providing estimated 9,200sqm exhibition area to showcase more than 103 contemporary galleries
- An external entrance for the exhibition tent
- We also built a 15m x 50m street food tent incorporating transparent roof sheets to create an unmissable outdoor food experience for visitors
- Ancillary tents for toilets, secure art storage and empty crate storage were also provided
Art Central: http://artcentralhongkong.com/